Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after i got the iroc up and running again i have found out that i really don't need it anymore. So i am seling it.

Its a 92 iroc r/t with a stage 4 cal +40's 3" striaght piped, solid front motor mount and boble strut 4 puck ceramic clutch, AFPR. a nice front mount IC. shortend shifter. arp head studs, cometic HG. A/F and boost pilliar gauges. The motor in the car was supose to have been rebuilt and judging by the cyls and everything else on the motor it prolly was.
and it has a stock cd/tape player. it has almost zero rust on it. and has like 103k on it. tires are decent brakes are good the ac has been deleted but i think i have it all exept the condesnor.

Also what comes with the car is enough parts to build another t3 motor. and some extra's. i have a extra t3 block that wil go with it, a stock good t3 turbo stock t3 flywheel with a good PP and clutch. i also have new .10 over bearings and std. rungs for the extra motor.

I will get pics up later today. I am asking $6500 OBO. the car is running and driving and could prolly be drove home.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have another motor that is torn apart but i have everything to put it back together that will go with it. I also have a set of +20's and 2 other BOV's 1 is a appex and the outher i can't remeber what it is.
Also the car has a T3 t4 50 trim turbonetics turbo on it. I am sure i am for getting a few things. I will be getting some pics of it up soon. i am sure there are some on here already somewares.

This car should run low 13's i would think. it pulls real hard at 15psi, it should be able to run 20 psi tho.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH the motor in it right now has the balance shafts removed. it runs STRONG, and like i said it pulls good and hard at 15psi.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any offers?? I will take the highest offer on this car right now?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sure make me an offer

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i won't even respond to a offer like that.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes i did. and i have an offer of twice the previous offer above.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Once again, when you say make offer, BE PREPARED TO BE INSULTED. You know you will be low-balled, so you may as well let everyone know what the least amount you will take for the car if your are willing to come off the original posted price.

·
Registered
898 Posts
true, if you ask people just what they'll give, they always low ball you.

to be honest if you wanted 5,000 should have just asked for 5500 or 6000 in your initial post, then come down if you have to, all just a part of dealing. car dealerships do it, so can you.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i wil get pics put up this weekened.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i doubt anyone on here has one, but its worth a shot. I would trade this car for a NICE honda crf 450X bike. It has to be a X not a R.

·
Banned
313 Posts
true, if you ask people just what they'll give, they always low ball you.

to be honest if you wanted 5,000 should have just asked for 5500 or 6000 in your initial post, then come down if you have to, all just a part of dealing. car dealerships do it, so can you.
I would say before you start bashing his price, you should wait to see pictures of the car and a better list and pictures of the goodies. Jonny simply has not established the full value of what he is asking and does not need to be blamed if he rebuffs what he considers a low offer.

When we buy cars for the dealership over the internet, the auctions or seller usually have a pretty complete condition report that relects known collision repairs, interior condition, tire depth, and mechanical issues. Maybe one can be developed for use here.

Once again, when you say make offer, BE PREPARED TO BE INSULTED. You know you will be low-balled, so you may as well let everyone know what the least amount you will take for the car if your are willing to come off the original posted price.
I disagree with this. You take the low balls with all the rest of your offers. It is not insulting, maybe a little annoying. I never reveal what I will take for a car on my lot, no matter how anxious I may be to sell it. Why? Everything has a different value to every other person. :two cents: Just expressing my opinion.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i am waiting for my brother to get here with his camera. then i will get pics up for you guys.

There is a handfull of TD.com members that have seen my cr up close and a few have even ridden in it.

OH and i forgot to mention the car came from southern ohio when i got it and he had just picked it up that year, from either north or south carolina, it has a sticker in the window for 2004. so it has NOT seen a MI winter since i have owned it. it has been parked in a pole barn in the winters. and the last year and 1/2 with the motor trans outta it.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts