Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bodywork and paint is now more-or-less done. Still need to wet sand the paint, adjust the body cladding and finish installing the interior. Looks a lot better than it did.

·
Registered
396 Posts
wow... looks fantastic! very jealous.. although mine is black and I have to choose sides, the white IROCs have such a clean, refined look.. enjoy the new paint :)

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
beautiful tona, thats the color i have been thinking about painting my tona

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement. It actually does need a fair amount of wet sanding to get rid of some of the blemishes. Part of the problem is that it's so shiny that every little imperfection stands out badly.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In case anyone was wondering about the status of my R/T, there were paint problems that cropped up-- pressure washing the car caused all sorts of paint peel around the rear quarter windows, strip molding, etc. The guy who did it for me is, of course, going to fix it, but he's other projects going on and this will have to wait until late August for him to take care of it. Oh, well, it never is easy, and I've been busy with other projects myself: '66 Jeep J3000 and I picked up an '03 Passat 1.8 Turbo ("poor man's Audi"). One of these days...

G

·
That stinks, that car looked gorgeous! Can't wait to see how it comes out in the end, white R/T's are beginning to be my favorite color on them now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts