Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all this car is not mine, but i have access to any parts off of it.
its going to the crusher in a week and i dont have room for storage so if you pay for a part i'll go get it and ship it to you or arrange to pick up.

it is mostly complete, but not the greatest shape, with some interior stuff gone. its a v6 and its green, the headlights are very yellow, bad. both rear tails are cracked, but the center is good. the hood has a little rust rot on the front lip, both fenders are a little bent by the door but no rust, the bumper is scratched, but not ripped same for the back bumper. the doors are clean but the pass side cladding was missing a chunk towards the rear, both gfx are good. it has a grey interior and its dirty, but most of the plastic is still there.

if there is any interest in anything, move quick cause the owner is scrapping in a week, period.

located near detroit.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Interested in the entire inside wiring harness if its uncut. (maybe a splice or 2 is ok) what options does it have like power windows, locks drivers seat
Tim

·
Registered
940 Posts
does the switch pod have the fog light button on it? if so how much and to ship?

is it a 5spd car? if so, same as above....

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Just a note for lookers This seller had a thread a while ago with tons of stuff he was selling and I can't see him not selling most or all of it. But I would guess people don't use the feedback system as much as they should. I bought one of his parts and it was like he flew the part to me (MI to Fl in a few days) with constant communication. I am one of his 2 feedbacks and we are working in PM on parts.
Tim

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does the switch pod have the fog light button on it? if so how much and to ship?

is it a 5spd car? if so, same as above....
i'll check for ya, what did you want that was 5 spd specific?:confused:

Just a note for lookers This seller had a thread a while ago with tons of stuff he was selling and I can't see him not selling most or all of it. But I would guess people don't use the feedback system as much as they should. I bought one of his parts and it was like he flew the part to me (MI to Fl in a few days) with constant communication. I am one of his 2 feedbacks and we are working in PM on parts.
Tim
thanks for the postive compliments tim, glad to of helped and glad your happy.:thumb:

·
Registered
940 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
curbman: what did you need abs wise?
scotty: i am 90% sure it was an automatic. but there is still a 10% chance i could be wrong, lol.

·
Registered
940 Posts
cool thanx for checking again, obviously just LMK....

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i am going tomorrow morning to grab what i can.
scotty did you need the whole switch pod or does the fog light switch come out?

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
went back and looked it over, the interior is the charchoal color but there is a 91 daytona with the light grey in good shape also. both have power everything besides seats (sorry tim)
i have 2 of the gauge pods with foglight switches.
both cars are automatics with out ABS.

·
Registered
940 Posts
charcoal...thats even better...lol how much for one of the switch pods shipped to zip 02576? also how much for the drivers door panel as well... thank you sir...

went back and looked it over, the interior is the charchoal color but there is a 91 daytona with the light grey in good shape also. both have power everything besides seats (sorry tim)
i have 2 of the gauge pods with foglight switches.
both cars are automatics with out ABS.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts