Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
wish i would have known on satuday, could have gotten you one, thre is one local at a yard near by, if i can get there tomorrow il see if its still in it

L

·
0 Posts
A 92 TIII SBEC out of either a Spirit or Iroc will work as well. If Xtreme cant find you one I know a guy that has one.....

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
he killed the body computer it sounded like at first but maybe its the SBEC, vague, i wna know whats smoking

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
i would try to sort out the wiring in that car, a good 92 or 93 SBEC goes for 200$+ used and new i think 400$ from FWDP

·
Registered
14 Posts
I need an ECM for a 93 R/T! Would love it even more if you had/can get the harness to go with it! I am having computer trouble at home and will be off work for a week due to holiday. Anyone that has one can call me on my cell at anytime, (217) 390-2400. If I don't answer, leave a message and I will guarantee to call ya back. Thanks, Brian

L

·
0 Posts
I just talked to a buddy of mine and he has a few brand new 93 TIII SBECs in the original Mopar boxes! He said he would like 400 each for them. Sounds like alot but not really for a NEW one that I would guess you will not be able to find anywhere else. PM me if interested......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts