Well I was cutting out some aftermarket piece of crap alarm, that had completely killed the battery down to zero power. I put it on the jump box. They had spliced the alarm into the clutch pedal switch. I rewired it and went to turn over the engine. I kept smelling a funny burning smell, and the fuel pump would not come on, when I attempted to start the car. I then realized the pcm was fried and smelled burnt.....Is this a common thing with these cars? I see the pcm new is like 650.00. I dont want to install a new one and fry it again. Think the low voltage took it out? Any ideas? They had also jumped in the alarm over top of the pass kick panel buzzer box. I assume that was the door/lock wiring???