Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a limited town and country, and am having a hard time trying to figure out some wiring behind the grille/fender areas. It is equipped with quad lights, which I am quickly fionding out is a rartity as I cannot find replacement lenses as mine are quite faded. New ones from the aftermarket are still quite pricey too.
Basically I need to know if the outer reflector beam headlight or the inner projector beam headlight is supposed to be low beam.

· Banned
1,701 Posts
I have just bought a limited town and country, and am having a hard time trying to figure out some wiring behind the grille/fender areas. It is equipped with quad lights, which I am quickly fionding out is a rartity as I cannot find replacement lenses as mine are quite faded. New ones from the aftermarket are still quite pricey too.
Basically I need to know if the outer reflector beam headlight or the inner projector beam headlight is supposed to be low beam.
I wet sand the headlights on these vans with 1000-1200 then buff with a wool pad and medium compound. then I use wax/grease remover, pre-clean, tack, and use clear with adheasion promoter. 5 years later and the wifes still look like new.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.