Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It’s time for the world famous, often imitated, never duplicated, TurboDodge Car of the Month! Here is your chance to be this month’s victor which includes unlimited bragging rights and sweet TurboDodge.com stickers mailed to you!

To enter your ride, create a thread in the “TurboDodge Snapshots” section showcasing pictures of your ride (attached to thread) and a short description about your pride and joy.

Then post your favorite pictures and short description here as well. The winner will then have a stickied thread announcing your victorious COTM title and showing off your sweet ride. At the end of the year all winners will compete against each other for the ultimate title of “Car of the Year”!

Rules are simple, entries must be FWD Mopar/Shelby Mopar/Turbo Diesel related or host an engine from related cars, also once your ride wins COTM, you cannot enter the same ride for another COTM in the same year.

Please note what picture you would like to be used for voting, a random one will be chosen otherwise!

Good Luck!!!

· Registered
73 Posts
was moving so i havent been on and when i got settled in...my pc crashed and i got it up today had to use the wifes laptop to post yesterday lol

and glad to be back....NEED MORE ENTRY'S.... can't win by default that would shock the ego lol j/k

· Premium Member
459 Posts
1988 Dodge Daytona.....168K miles, 5 speed a-520, n/a motor, started out life as a base model car but has since had many upgrades along the way. My father bought it brand new from Chesterfield Dodge (Virginia) back in August 1987, he gave me the car in June of 1997 when I turned 16 and I have had it ever since. Ive really enjoyed owning this car for 16 years, ive had a lot of good times in it. Future plans are to go turbo eventually.

Attachments

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for voting for me last month.

Not sure if I'm allowed to or not but, I'll enter GLHS#0896 again!
(Surely I was told but, I forgot. Simply remove the entire post if that's the case and,
please accept my sincere apologies)

Best wishes to all! :D
Sorry boss, your right, you cannot enter the same winning car in the same year, but you can enter a different car. You also have a shot at Car of the Year in the beginning of January though!

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NEED MORE ENTRIES!!!!!!

Thank you 1990ESTurbo and ChargerR/T Jr and Themoose for entering

1990ESTurbo.. where is the rest of the madison group, gotta push them to enter too! All you guys have great looking daytonas!

There use to be a rule where you could only enter a running/complete car, but as of last month I think I decided to get rid of that rule, that way projects that are not complete can enter, and it all gets sorted out in the voting anyways!

MORE ENTRIES!!!!!!

· Registered
2,534 Posts
What about this project car? It's finally taking shape.
NICE!
This pic can only HELP your case for COTM:

In a Google search, some really interesting pics of these consulier GTPs come up.
Never really looked close but, there's some VERY interesting stuff going on in there.

Good Luck! :D

· Premium Member
2,514 Posts
NEED MORE ENTRIES!!!!!!

Thank you 1990ESTurbo and ChargerR/T Jr and Themoose for entering

1990ESTurbo.. where is the rest of the madison group, gotta push them to enter too! All you guys have great looking daytonas!

There use to be a rule where you could only enter a running/complete car, but as of last month I think I decided to get rid of that rule, that way projects that are not complete can enter, and it all gets sorted out in the voting anyways!

MORE ENTRIES!!!!!!

Well in that case, here is my project. It's moving along slowly. Should be done in time for next spring's car show season, and SDAC-24! I entered a before picture several months ago. Body work is done, primer is on, I should be spraying color in a couple of weeks.

1983 Plymouth Scamp, it will be a GT when done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.