Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a deal with a local junkyard on his inventory of 2.2 turbo engines, plus I've got a bunch more in the garage and in my storage building. Currently I don't have the time to ship any of them, but if your were interested in picking one up here in Lake Villa, IL (60046) or want one delivered in the Chicago/Milwaukee area I'm sure we can work something out.

Listed by age:

83 2.2 Carb engine from 83 Scamp GT was running when pulled, sitting for about 2 yrs now, mileage unknown. Complete from air cleaner to oil pan, includes alternator and non a/c alternator bracket. Attached to an A465 trans which is included free if you want it. $100

85 2.2 Turbo from 85 Lebaron, mileage unknown. I was told it was a running motor but have not tested it. Complete from throttle body to oil pan, Garrett turbo included. $150

85 2.2 Turbo from Omni GLH, 44k miles. Runs but car has electrical problems, so not running right. Still in car and can hear run. Complete with turbo. $200

85 2.2 Turbo from Omni GLH, mileage unknown. Was supposedly rebuilt, but doesn't look like it in my opinion. Still in car, turns over but doesn't start. Complete with turbo $150

86? 2.2 Turbo from ? Mileage and running condition unknown. Pulled and ready to go. Complete with turbo $150

88 2.2 Turbo I from Lebaron, runs nice, still installed in car, can't remmeber mileage. Can hear run, complete with mitsu turbo $200

88 2.2 Turbo I from Lebaron, mileage and condition unknown, pulled and ready to go. Complete with mitsu turbo. $150

88 2.2 Turbo II from Shelby Z, came from wrecked car, mileage unknown. Was reportedly running good when pulled. Complete with good Garrett turbo $350

89 2.5 Turbo I from Lancer ES. High miles and low compression on #2 cylinder, still in car and can hear run. Smooth and quiet other than weak cylinder. Complete with mitsu turbo. $200

89 2.5 Turbo I from Daytona. Mileage and running condition unknown Complete with mitsu turbo. $150

90 2.5 Turbo I from Voyager. Weak #1 cylinder, idled rough but ran good before pulled, good mitsu turbo. Came from my van, no smoke or knocks. Complete, ready for a rebuild. $300

90 TBI 2.5 from Daytona, short block only looks to be in decent shape $50. No oil pan included.

Reactions: benvanderjagt

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Dave...I'll take the 2.2 TII from the Shelby Z. PM me if you have a weekend coming up in the next couple that I can come up and spend a crapload of money :D

I leave IL on May 13th to go back down south and start classes, so wenever you can do things before then is fine with me.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The S is Silent said:
Dave...I'll take the 2.2 TII from the Shelby Z. PM me if you have a weekend coming up in the next couple that I can come up and spend a crapload of money :D

I leave IL on May 13th to go back down south and start classes, so wenever you can do things before then is fine with me.
PM sent to you Matt, I like Craploads of money :thumb:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MasterJacko96 said:
i want the one for $150 the 89 turbo I common block. does it have the wiring harness with it? or the computer?
It does not have the wiring harness or computer with it. PM me for payment and pickup details if your still interested.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dita0401 said:
got an 85 harness and computer?
I may have one from an 85 GLH-T for sale once the engine sells, but right at the moment I don't have any available.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ShadyOne said:
I want a good garrett turbo, sounds like you have 1....If so PM me a price.
Just looking to sell the complete engines here to make space in the garage, not really looking to part them out.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
CaptainZilog said:
Would you happen to have a valve cover for a 1988 Turbo LeBaron (noticed you're parting one out)?
Excuse the off-topicness of this post. If you are getting a new valve cover...might as well shoot for an 89 and up one that uses the one piece valve cover gasket. That way you don't have to mess with the RTV. Everything else is the same. Bolts right up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The S is Silent said:
Excuse the off-topicness of this post. If you are getting a new valve cover...might as well shoot for an 89 and up one that uses the one piece valve cover gasket. That way you don't have to mess with the RTV. Everything else is the same. Bolts right up.
Morris huh? I work with a girl from there, her husband has an 8sec N/A HEMI 512cid powered truck, at least I think that's right.

Anyhow, I think the valve cover that I cracked in two WAS the one piece version. Cast Aluminum, said TURBO on top. I know it may not have been the original one because some monkey had been in the head before me. Thanks for the heads up though. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CaptainZilog said:
Would you happen to have a valve cover for a 1988 Turbo LeBaron (noticed you're parting one out)?
The 88 lebaron actually has a TBI valve cover on it for some reason...

But, I've got plenty of turbo valve covers, 84-85's,86-88's and the newer 89up ones. Most need refinishing, but there are not cracked or anything. Where in Chicagoland are you? I'm up north in Lake Villa (almost WI).

$10 for a valve cover if you pick it up, $18 shipped to you. PM me if that works for you.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dita0401 said:
any progress on selling that 85 glh-t?
Not sure which GLH-T your talking about (I've owned a few...lol). The last one I sold was the low mileage, one owner red car. It found a new owner a few months ago. He's fixed a few things on it and ran a 15.2 just recently in stock trim as far as I know.

of the 4 GLH's I've got right now, none are for sale, but all have a price ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I made a deal with a local junkyard on his inventory of 2.2 turbo engines, plus I've got a bunch more in the garage and in my storage building. Currently I don't have the time to ship any of them, but if your were interested in picking one up here in Lake Villa, IL (60046) or want one delivered in the Chicago/Milwaukee area I'm sure we can work something out.

Listed by age:

83 2.2 Carb engine from 83 Scamp GT was running when pulled, sitting for about 2 yrs now, mileage unknown. Complete from air cleaner to oil pan, includes alternator and non a/c alternator bracket. Attached to an A465 trans which is included free if you want it. $100

85 2.2 Turbo from 85 Lebaron, mileage unknown. I was told it was a running motor but have not tested it. Complete from throttle body to oil pan, Garrett turbo included. $150

85 2.2 Turbo from Omni GLH, 44k miles. Runs but car has electrical problems, so not running right. Still in car and can hear run. Complete with turbo. $200

85 2.2 Turbo from Omni GLH, mileage unknown. Was supposedly rebuilt, but doesn't look like it in my opinion. Still in car, turns over but doesn't start. Complete with turbo $150

86? 2.2 Turbo from ? Mileage and running condition unknown. Pulled and ready to go. Complete with turbo $150

88 2.2 Turbo I from Lebaron, runs nice, still installed in car, can't remmeber mileage. Can hear run, complete with mitsu turbo $200

88 2.2 Turbo I from Lebaron, mileage and condition unknown, pulled and ready to go. Complete with mitsu turbo. $150

88 2.2 Turbo II from Shelby Z, came from wrecked car, mileage unknown. Was reportedly running good when pulled. Complete with good Garrett turbo $350

89 2.5 Turbo I from Lancer ES. High miles and low compression on #2 cylinder, still in car and can hear run. Smooth and quiet other than weak cylinder. Complete with mitsu turbo. $200

89 2.5 Turbo I from Daytona. Mileage and running condition unknown Complete with mitsu turbo. $150

90 2.5 Turbo I from Voyager. Weak #1 cylinder, idled rough but ran good before pulled, good mitsu turbo. Came from my van, no smoke or knocks. Complete, ready for a rebuild. $300

90 TBI 2.5 from Daytona, short block only looks to be in decent shape $50. No oil pan included.
Is this still available!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Listed by age:

Sorry! Is the 90 TBI 2.5 short block available?

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,419 Posts
This is why many forums will ban people for regularly postmining. I'm all for refreshing old threads, but NOT in the For Sale forums.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts