Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im not shour if this is the right place to post this but im looking and not finding anything. im looking for a rebuilt throttle body and side view mirrors for my 92 r/t. my throttle body was smoke tested and has a few vacume leaks as for my mirrors one got riped off in an accident with a basket ball hoop in a blind spot by the time i realized what was happening it was to late. can anyone give me any advice on finding the parts or if there is some were i can get my throttle body rebuilt if not replaced

·
Registered
113 Posts
If they are the power heated ones, there are a ton at the junkyard here by me... Let me know I can go pick you up one and ship it out... You just pay for the part and for shipping... If you want to call and ask them how much feel free... Elwoods auto salvage Hagerstown, Md... Google it you should be able to find them... Just let me know if you want me to go up there and pull on off for you...

Rob Harley...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok a different question took her out for the first ride in a few years new gas, oil , pluges ,wires and the tps was just put in before i took her off the road. ok back to the question she is ideling realy high. when clutch is pushed in to shift jumps to 3k then down to 2k and sits there. if i try to rev it a little it well drop in rpm to about 1500 then start jumping from that to 2500/3000 and back down in a loop. anyone have any ideas what might be causing this could this be a vacume leak or is my throtle body leak causing this?

·
Registered
113 Posts
If I go there this Sunday I will take one off and PM you... As for the idle, sounds like a vacuum leak, or maybe the IAC... Mine was messed up from the turbo being blow and throwing oil in the intake... Took some cleaner to it, and bam it runs like a champ now...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts