Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I found this amazing manual with some google-fu and I wanted to share it with you all, maybe sticky this because I haven't found a post for this on the site. Has the torque specs for a413 and more. :thumb:

If you wait for it to load, then click file - download you will have a .pdf version :p

Transmission Chrysler A404 - A670

Attatched a picture of the index. Full .pdf file is 104 pages and approximately 18.5 MB

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
thanks for posting that up, i already have the paper back version in my side locker at work ( i used to build trannys). i'll make that a sticky so it will be on site for everyone else that may need it.

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
thats a nice find

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
reading through this, it shows the 470 and 670 are the only trans with a TCC lockup solenoid

·
Registered
1984 Dodge Rampage Turbo
143 Posts
Since this manual is a dead end, I did find this manual for the FWD Troqueflite.

On my '89 Voyager I am planning the following:
  • Oil change/flush/filter replace
  • Check and adjust bands
  • Install Sonnex band linkage, governor kit
  • Drill valve body shown here
  • Modify valve body as shown:
Product Organism Font Line Parallel

This all seems pretty simple, just a bit confused on where to adjust the two bands on the 413 -

It says to adjust the kickdown band and the low/reverse band. In the diagrams it shows the kickdown in the front, but in the details it does not show where the low/reverse adjustment is.

Is this adjustment inside the transmission? In the rear?

Font Screenshot Document Parallel Number

Font Art Handwriting Parallel Circle

Font Parallel Rectangle Symmetry Circle

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts