Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I need to use the A413 without the plug, but the bad tranny I just pulled has the one with the yellow connector plug. What the heck is the connector used for? I dont have 91 FSM's. The tranny in question is going into a 91 2.5 n/a stock Daytona. Thank, Steve

Attachments

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thanks for the heads up on that! Since I'll be using the tranny without the connector and wont be plugging it into anything, will this throw any code?

Or should I spend the time and tap the hole and plug in the connector even though the other tranny is not a lock-up one?

One more question......
On the non-lockup tranny, if I grab the gear selector, it make 5 clicks. P-R-N-D-2-1. If I grab the selector on the lock-up one, it only makes 2 clicks.
Is this normal??

Thanks again, Steve

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Ok, thanks for the heads up on that! Since I'll be using the tranny without the connector and wont be plugging it into anything, will this throw any code?

Or should I spend the time and tap the hole and plug in the connector even though the other tranny is not a lock-up one?

One more question......
On the non-lockup tranny, if I grab the gear selector, it make 5 clicks. P-R-N-D-2-1. If I grab the selector on the lock-up one, it only makes 2 clicks.
Is this normal??

Thanks again, Steve
2 clicks is wrong and something is f-d up in the trans maybe in the shift shaft, or on the valve body.

no lockup converter trans in a car that has lockup will set a code but so what, it won't effect any pcm parameters. it will work fine but, you will get poorer gas milage (1-2mpg)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.