Turbo Dodge Forums banner

a413 Reverse Manual Valve Body

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  INSATANSSEAT 
#1 ·
Basically I'm in need of a Reverse manual valve body because the one I order on summit racing was cancel because they don't have any more. I know I can run a forward valve body and already modified the stock valve body for that, but I really liked the reverse pattern. The transmission is heavily modified also.

#2 ·
Well I happen to have a cheetah reverse pattern manual valvebody that I got in in a extra transmission when I bought my GLH omni. Its new and I used it for about a day. Wasn't thrilled using it with the stock fwd patrern shifter eather. I also bumped up the line psi adjustment on it too. It was low go begin with. PM if your intrested.

#4 ·
The only thing I did to the diff was install the brackets to hole the pin from exploding the trans housing. The transmission part however has five pinion planetary, 5 clutch's + steels, no accumulator, ports are blocked, shimmed servo, sonnax rear strut, upgraded bands. I think it is a a-670, it bolts up to a pt cruiser so what ever one have the same bell housing. I forgot I even made this form and already modified the valve body to be a forward manual. I did every mode known to this transmission valve body. Blocker rod, drilled holes, remove check ball, bleeder hole, shimmed and new spring for the line pressure crank to max should be around 150 psi at wot maybe a little more. Should be good at 500HP or a little more without upgrading the input shaft or torque converter. Right now think I'm gonna hold off on the reverse valve body because I want to see how I like the forward pattern. The shiftier I have seams to be pretty defined of what gear your shifting to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.