Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD to SP in florida

a568 shifter and cables. everything in the picture with the shifter and cables $38. second picture shows spirit rt that shifter came from, spirit rt is crushed and gone. free shipping 48 states USA sales only.

paypal accepted and prefered

if interested please send email to [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
$38 shipped? Cables work smooth? If so I'll take 'em.

PM me your paypal info.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Is that a silver Spirit R/T? Sad...
It's odd the door mouldings appear to have a chrome strip. The Silver R/T's had Black strip while the White & Red cars had a orangeish/red strip.

If the VIN is available for that car I'd like to document it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
paypal recieved from sp in florida will ship most likely tomorrow morning

the car has been crushed, I don't have any information about the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
It's odd the door mouldings appear to have a chrome strip. The Silver R/T's had Black strip while the White & Red cars had a orangeish/red strip.

If the VIN is available for that car I'd like to document it.
The decals appear to be black and not red. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like a silver R/T was just crushed.:(

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
The decals appear to be black and not red.
Black decals would be correct for a Silver car. :thumb:

It's hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like a silver R/T was just crushed.:([/QUOTE]
The door mouldings appear to be topped in chrome. The Silver R/T's would have been topped in black. Makes for interesting conversation.

Can't save 'em all. I snagged several parts from a Red 92 Spirit R/T in Clearwater a couple years ago.

G

·
Sadly it looks like a silver Spirit R/T. That looks like a leather wrapped shift knob that came out of it and that is another signification that it was an R/T:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts