Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK i have my motor trans in my iroc r/t, its not running and drive as of right now BUT it will be tonight i hope. but anyways, I plugged my battery in last night and my overhead consoule said -70 on it. I can't remeber if it was like that the last time i had the motor out when i upgraded things. and also my abs light comes on after about 30 40 seconds of the key being turned on. It also makes a grrrrrr noise from under the battery. I know when i first was driving it it worked fine, after i put my stage 4 cal and all the goodies is when my abs started doin this. Could my cal be making my abs and overhead consule read all gooffy? Any help would be great!!!. I hate things not working propperly.

·
Registered
230 Posts
my console starting doing that, and then melted the circuitboard filling the car with smoke....Its still out of the car......

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i unpluged and plugged the plug that plugs into the abs unit under the batteryand it seems to have fixed the problem. And my overhead console just started working again!!!, maybe sitting for 2 1/2 3 years will do that???

It RUNS AND FRIGEEN MOVES UNDER ITS OWN POWER AGAIN!!!!!!. feels good and pulls strong at 18 psi. I need to monkey with my front end get it closer in it is pulling all over.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Is it torque steer or is the engine not centered? I am curious because my car was doing that until the rod knock. But it was way more than torque steer.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just need a front end alingment after having the struts bolts out,, i don't like to take the ball joint bolt out to pull the cv shaft out. i just pop the 2 big strut bolts out then pull the cv shaft. so i need a front end alingment now. which it wouldn't hurt to have done anyways

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Congrats on getting it running! Now how about some pictures?

·
Banned
3 Posts
hell yeah jon!!!! glad you got it running instead of selling it, i should have my r/t back up in running in a month, i'll stop by after i get it running.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was going to plate and insure it today BUT it is NASTY out side started snowing and crap again. i will hold off until next week. then i will wash it and get some new pics of it up.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hell yeah jon!!!! glad you got it running instead of selling it, i should have my r/t back up in running in a month, i'll stop by after i get it running.

I might still sell it, i am uncertain what i am going to do with it. And yeah when you get it running come on up here, your only about a hour and a half away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts