Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
10,119 Posts
$10 a year and you can up load a ton more and have more control of the pictures. I spend a lot more time here so I pay for the level 3. Pretty cheap considering the time spent here. I've also been on TD for years now and since all the people starting wars here decided to leave and make there own forum it has been really nice and quiet. So since then I've spent a few bucks and stayed here.

· Registered
4,874 Posts
NO one needs to stir up trouble. We can stand on our own. We have an awesome collection of smarts on this site! Cant be topped! :D

And, in answer to your question. If you contribute, you can upload pics and lots more. Help support the site that helps you keep your car runnin! :thumb:

· Registered
4,874 Posts
Honestly, I have never even looked. I use this place to host all my pics of my car, so I am not really sure. I am sure if there isnt an option, there may be somthing that can be done to get rid of them, if it was really wanted. But why would you want to? :D

· Premium Member
10,119 Posts
I don't think you can erase posted pictures maybe, not sure. Found a section that had them all though which was a plus lol.

Well to name one there was Contraption. This guy was all over the 2.4 lobby and anyone that could run 13s in a stock SRT 4 was a liar. Then I listed how to make a SRT 4 run 12s and the flaming really started lol. So I added Videos and dyno slips, nope still a liar lol. His modded SRT 4 runs 14s with him driving it. He is a mod for TM.

Then frank showed. Now frank has gotten better, a lot better. But was a lot of trouble here. He said he worked for Garret and that NO TD could EVER turn a GT3017R turbo. Now he talks them up lol. His turbo caluculator was first posted here, but wow only worked with Garret turbos. I asked why and he got mad at me and said he sells Garrets and wouldn't show other turbos. Well 1% run GT turbos, now he changed it to add other turbos. But flamed me for mentioning that it was a Garret sales tool. Last thing he did was flame me about his head porting graph he posted here. I made it a point to say that every flow bench flows different, so how can a graph showing CFM tell you anything? Flaming took right off and later he relized, oops that doesn't work and no longer posts it. Frank also flamed me for mentioning effective compression ratio, caused by boost. Because that is impossible and doesn't exist. So I got flamed for some time and now they have an equation for it so you can math your effective compression ratio now LMAO. Now he runs TM.

There is a lot done here, and has been done for a very long time. When people are flamed for trying something new or asking a question it ruins it for everyone. I have been flamed online for over 10 years for doing new things. TBI cams, PT lifters, conical springs and so on. I never used to post pictures of my work and was deamed a liar for many years. Now I test and post my info and I am still a liar with these people that fear anything new.

So guys like frank couldn't handle the truth and like Gary D had to make there own Forum or mailing list in Garys case to police new thinking. I was kicked off the FMML for posting the PT lifter mod when I came up with it lol. So was GLHNSLHT2 for just asking why I was kicked lol. So on turbododge.com we talk about new things and what the rest of the turbo world is doing and how it related to us. If something new doesn't work, O well but we tried. And we don't hound and flame people that try, they left and started there own forum. People here ask a lot of questions and they don't get flamed for it. The closest we have come I've seen since TM started was the thread on electric superchargers, but those crooks that sell those things need a flaming. So in the end it has been very nice. Racers post there stuff and we ask questions and we go on. Thats how you learn something, not by causing an online war or erasing peoples posts lol. TD has been wonderfull, hopefully it stays this way.

· Registered
13,677 Posts
Attachments can be deleted within 24hours IIRC. After that they are stuck in that post.

$10 will get you most of the goodies we offer when helping pay this forum's monthly bills
$25 gets everything we pretty much have to offer. Again helping pay for my hobby, I mean the forum's bills!

Photobucket is a good source for uploading and simply pasting the images here.

There is a war? I know we have are difference's on where we stand forum wise, but I didn't get the news we started bombing:eek:mg: Time to pull the red tag and get the missile's aimed

· Premium Member
10,119 Posts
I suggest giving less gallery room on TD and make a rule that all posted pics are TD property. Then there would be a gallery limit, but not a posting limit. Even at a level 3 sooner or later I won't be able to post new stuff or erase old stuff. May help with long term?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.