Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, quick question. I installed my accufab afpr on the fender well with new injector rail and braided lines. My issue isbthat when i key on, the fuel pressure runs all of the way up to 90+psi. I have a walbro in tank. The one time it blew the rubber line off of the tank. Next time it actually ruptured the line. I have unscrewed the adjuster all of the way out so its loose. And i have the -6an from the rail hitting the center fitting and the -4an going to the tank return line. Is there a possibility that the 1/4 line wont flow enough when the motor is not running to keep fuel pressure at a manageable level? I have tested flow out of the return at the tank so i know its not clogged.
Thanks guy

·
Administrator
24,993 Posts
Any restriction in the return line(s)will create your high pressure issue.
Connect a hose to the outlet of the AFPR and place the other end in a bucket,if pressure is still high the problem is between you fuel rail and AFPR, if the pressure is normal your issue is after the the AFPR.
I have a Walbro 255 and max pressure is over 100 PSI and I have no issues with high pressure with a stock regulator.
I have an incar electric fuel pressure gauge so I am constantly monitoring fuel pressure.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sigh, I had inlet and outlet reversed.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts