Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Good luck on this. I've been sending emails, calling, talking to cindy, no one will even respond to me on this. Cindy told me lonewolf performance makes the intake, I've been unable to get a response from them. If you do, send them my way! :)
james

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
It depends on the year of 2.4 head
If its 95-00 then any aftermarket 2.0 intake will bolt up. I personally use an Indy Intake for my 96 2.4 Turbo

·
Banned
190 Posts
im working on making one for my 2.4. the only issue im running into so far is the stupid t-stat housing thats actually part of the intake, because my throttle body needs to go on that side because the car is being converted to RWD. im making a plenum style intake out of the old one, its off a stratus, the long stupid runner one.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
im working on making one for my 2.4. the only issue im running into so far is the stupid t-stat housing thats actually part of the intake, because my throttle body needs to go on that side because the car is being converted to RWD. im making a plenum style intake out of the old one, its off a stratus, the long stupid runner one.
Hey you can use the standalone T stat housing, or do like the #4cooling mod on the 8v motors and mod it to put the T stat near the cam sensor(where the freeze plug is):thumb:

·
Banned
190 Posts
Hey you can use the standalone T stat housing, or do like the #4cooling mod on the 8v motors and mod it to put the T stat near the cam sensor(where the freeze plug is):thumb:
i will definatly look into that, but plumbing the upper radiator hose to the back of the head may be a pain in the ass also

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
i will definatly look into that, but plumbing the upper radiator hose to the back of the head may be a pain in the ass also
hey you understood me when I said using the "standalone" T stat housing right?

The newer 2.4's had them, PT's and stratus's, think like 01+ or something.

Nice looking manifold you made there

·
Banned
190 Posts
im just going to make a new top to the tstat housing and have it point forward.

btw, the manifold i made uses a a jeep 4.0 throttle body... 58-65mm are avail i think im going to run a stock bored to 60mm....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts