Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
567 Posts
Good luck on this. I've been sending emails, calling, talking to cindy, no one will even respond to me on this. Cindy told me lonewolf performance makes the intake, I've been unable to get a response from them. If you do, send them my way! :)
james

· Banned
190 Posts
im working on making one for my 2.4. the only issue im running into so far is the stupid t-stat housing thats actually part of the intake, because my throttle body needs to go on that side because the car is being converted to RWD. im making a plenum style intake out of the old one, its off a stratus, the long stupid runner one.

· Registered
2,028 Posts
im working on making one for my 2.4. the only issue im running into so far is the stupid t-stat housing thats actually part of the intake, because my throttle body needs to go on that side because the car is being converted to RWD. im making a plenum style intake out of the old one, its off a stratus, the long stupid runner one.
Hey you can use the standalone T stat housing, or do like the #4cooling mod on the 8v motors and mod it to put the T stat near the cam sensor(where the freeze plug is):thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.