Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this forum is quite sleepy. After being out of the SD game since 2008 I was looking for some Eibach's for my recently purchased 88 CSX-T. I quickly learned that they are no longer available and hard to find second hand.

I stumbled onto a thread where fellow member and Mexico resident Luis (19luis8510) was telling some one about AG lowering springs and that are readily available south of the border. https://agkitmexico.myshopify.com/products/resortes-ag-kit-chrysler-shadow-spirit-todos?variant=34710657934

After a few PM's and emails exchanged Luis shipped a set to me yesterday and I will hopefully have them next week. Once I get them installed with the new struts and poly bushings I will post up some pics and review.

Thanks to Luis for offering these springs up to the community and being very awesome to work with.

Joey

1988 CSX-T #614
1969 Dart 408 W2

·
Registered
130 Posts
pretty darn neat man.
not bad. 200$ a set. but they are the only game in town.
I am right across the AZ border, so it's somewhat easy for me to ship these to the US. They stock plenty of them here in the US. I estimate that the price for these shipped should be around $250.00 shipped.

Well this forum is quite sleepy. After being out of the SD game since 2008 I was looking for some Eibach's for my recently purchased 88 CSX-T. I quickly learned that they are no longer available and hard to find second hand.

I stumbled onto a thread where fellow member and Mexico resident Luis (19luis8510) was telling some one about AG lowering springs and that are readily available south of the border. https://agkitmexico.myshopify.com/products/resortes-ag-kit-chrysler-shadow-spirit-todos?variant=34710657934

After a few PM's and emails exchanged Luis shipped a set to me yesterday and I will hopefully have them next week. Once I get them installed with the new struts and poly bushings I will post up some pics and review.

Thanks to Luis for offering these springs up to the community and being very awesome to work with.

Joey

1988 CSX-T #614
1969 Dart 408 W2
Thanks!:grin2: Keep us posted

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The springs arrived today from Mexico, thanks Luis! I am still gathering parts before I install them, I'll let y'all know when I do.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cool, anxious to see how much they lower the car, I am very interested in a set or these also.. thanks for the updates.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got the springs installed after some frozen-bolt drama with the rear end. Struts are KYB GR2's and shocks are KYB Gas-a-just's. Initial measurements are showing 1/2" lower (24.5" vs 25" original measurement taken from the ground through the center of the wheel to the fender lip). Curious to see if they settle more.

Ride is great, big difference in the way the car feels vs the 30 year old original springs and struts/shocks. Not harsh at all in the little driving I have done.

I still have to install the poly front control arm/sway bar bushing, will try to tackle that soon. I'll report back as I rack up more mile, but my initial opinion is this is a great option for lowering springs. Thanks a lot Luis! :smile2:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Joey!

Good to hear that they feel good. I do think that they SHOULD get lower than that though. I mean, we dont have Shelbys here in Mexico but I have seen many Shadows with those springs and they seem to go lower. Please update us as you get some miles on them!

Luis

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,139 Posts
Did the ride height settle down a little bit more in the front? Do you have a current picture after 6-7 months?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts