Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not something i seriously plan on doing, just a thought and wanted to make a convo out of it.

i saw a jetta at marks monday on airbags. i asked him how they do the front because of the struts. he said they make air bag struts for just about ANY vehicle. then i saw "tricked out" on my dvr about air bags. i watched it and they did air bags on a honda or something and used those air bag struts! then my mind went crazy...found these.. KMW Performance - Air Struts
air bags prob suck for handeling right? but it'd be a neat project for a car that isnt driven hard.

what do you think?

· Registered
1,048 Posts
horsepower tv had a special about bags they put on a camaro, and it worked better than stock springs. Don't count them out as contenders, if you go that route.

Have they made improvements so in the winter the valves dont freeze? that has been my concern with going with bags...

· Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good point about freezing.. but working on freight trucks, we have this de-icer stuff you put in the lines... works GREAT! find a local parts place that handles stuff for freight trucks and they'll have it. im considering the air system now.. i dont really bring my car to the track so im not 100% conserned about a 1/4 time or anything. a small tank and small compressor wont weigh much anyway.. im gonna look more into it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.