Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Reaching out in hopes of finding the rear mounting bracket for the air/smog pump for my 82 Reliant. Was taken off by previous owner. If you have a pump that may still have that rear bracket, I'd like to purchase it and pay postage. Probably could re-mount it without the bracket (See #14) but it was put there for a reason. Thanks for any help and a reply. Be Safe!! P.S. Have tried all the usual sources. Only way I'll find this is someone w/ parts car or whole pump attacking parts. Many Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have tried all those sources, except K Car club. Website has not been updated in years!!! Run by one guy with some serious issues. Has been sued for libel and lots of other things. Best to not get involved.
It would be best to find someone with a parts car who would not mind removing it and selling it to me. But the dismantlers have no interest in the bracket, so it's tossed in trash.
Thanks for thinking of me. I need to purchase a couple of other things from you, once I get that stimulus check!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts