Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to make new thread to eliminate confusion and 4 pages of reading and scrolling.

Updated list and pictures...
https://picasaweb.google.com/104468385751464109627/DropBox#

I am ready to consider offers.

2.5 common block with pistons crankshaft and matching bearings. valve spring compressor. piston ring compressor. engine cylinder hone. half shaft cores. spring compressor. two fly wheels for manual 1 machined. large brake master cylinder and calipers. control arms. bathtub cylinder head. hybrid transmission with just a few thousand miles and (built by cliff ramsdell, with per overland's -if anyone remembers him- bearing plate at .210 thickness instead of most .180, and phantom grip) and 555 transmission. distributors and hall effect pickups. a f gauge. fuel rail and injector harness. alternator unknown condition. 3 starters I known condition. two water pumps unknown condition. 1 water pump new out of box. l body ralley springs. charger and turbo badges. 2 valve covers. pulley puller and harmonic puller set. Timesert re thread kit for 11mm(I think, I can verify if needed) head bolts. shortened shifter for 555 and 520 transmission. waste gate actuator. square tooth camshaft pulley. adjustable round tooth camshaft pulley. round tooth timing belt. engine and transmission mounting brackets for l body. vacuum solenoid banks. new transmission mount inserts . Wiper motor unknown condition. fuel pressure regulator. bench vise. wire shelf storage racks: local pickup only. record turntable. beat up helmets. nunchucks. finish sander. circle saw. 1 inch tow inch. table top drill press. quarter inch air hose pvc. very plastic boxes. pegboard tool organizer. aluminum crab wheels from daytona c s.(for 225/50 r15 tires) 2.2 common block oil pan needs welding for hole. 1 piece aluminum intake. otc scan tool kit with ford cartridge. engine lift: local pickup only. engine stand : local pickup only,3 logic modules (2 socketed with upgraded cals), one power module.

Sorry for any typos and punctuation errors. I dictated the list with my android phone

Hybrid trans $400
555 trans $125
Common Block $100
Piston set $480
Crank and bearings $120
Adjustable cam sprocket $50

Everything else is for offers. I'm moving across the country and want to take as little as possible. I have a lot going on, but I'll be in between semesters in about two weeks, and that will be the fastest turnaround on shipping. I have a solid history of communicating shipping expectations, and have never left anyone with surprises. Local pickup is in Winchester VA 22601. I can transport smaller parts to Brambleton, VA (not too far west of Fairfax) on my workdays if anyone has plans to be out there.

And as always, the best way to get ahold of me is [email protected]

Thanks for looking

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Picass link does,t work--SO..where are all thes goodies located--for pickup only and how much-- prices required.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price expectations and location listed, and I believe I have fixed the link.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Is the hybrid trans a 568/523 hybrid? Large spline?

·
Registered
173 Posts
The scan tool you list with a ford cartridge, from the photo it looked like you had several cables and manuals to go with it, what all do you with it? I have seen on occasion chrysler scan cartridges come up for sale.

·
Registered
438 Posts
the otc's can do all kind's of stuff. i had a 4000e til it gat stolen. the 2000 is probally as good , maybe do alittle less. mine did ford , chevy, and mopar.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the cam sprocket, what do mean by adjustable? plus square or round? p/m me
The ring that rides on the belt is connected to the center by a sliding plate, which is driven by the camshaft. There are allen bolts which hold the two sliding plates together, such that you can change the orientation of the camshaft to the belt by several degrees in either direction

Is the hybrid trans a 568/523 hybrid? Large spline?
555/520. I can count the splines if you need, but I remember I had to get the later style axles from an 89 omni and they were a direct bolt in.

I could take that 555 off your hands, also saw a picture of a 287 head, has it been worked or is it stock?
I cleaned up the ports and combustion chamber, but that's all. One member ahead of you. Please email me at [email protected] to hold your place. You are first on the transmission.

The scan tool you list with a ford cartridge, from the photo it looked like you had several cables and manuals to go with it, what all do you with it? I have seen on occasion chrysler scan cartridges come up for sale.
I traded something for it, and the guy gave me the ford cartridge with it. All the cables and manuals are for different setup options (straight from a battery, through the lighter socket, whatever). He plugged it in to his mustang and showed me some real time data, like rpm/temp/all sorts of sensor info, etc. I haven't plugged it in since then, so if you are serious, I'll at least make sure it powers on and send you a video of it telling me my car isn't compatible (2010 hyundai, lol, but 46mpg with airbags).

I have received several pms for the springs and I am just now getting to them. I respond VERY quickly to my gmail, every couple of days to turbododge. I will be as fair as I can with "first come, first serve" but I need to move this stuff as quickly as I am able. [email protected] is really the best way to get this stuff to you guys. If you see something you want and it isn't in the short list I priced, make an offer. All it has to be is worth my time to box it up. I know a lot of it is not high-value.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. I have finals next week, then two weeks off before the new semester starts. That should help me speed things up a bit.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
email sent
Tim

·
Administrator
10,179 Posts
Large spline transmission refers to the input shaft of the transmission, where the clutch plate drives/rides on.

Axle size should be the same from 84-86 (all cars) and 87-92 (all cars EXCEPT l-body)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahh. Thanks for the clarification. I would be able to count splines/take pictures of that as well. So far, one offer to pick up the 555 transmission. I'll post again if he changes his mind.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would like to buy the block crank and bearings can it be shipped to ny and do you have any idea how much the shipping would be ?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chargeddust, let me know what day you would like a reminder, and I'd be happy to set it in my calendar. I don't think we ever discussed a particular date you would be out this way.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump!!
So far spoken for are rally springs and compressor, head and hardware, shortened shifter, shortblock stuff, shifter cables. I'm about to start loading miscellaneous parts off to the recycler, so make me an offer that is worth the time to pack it up and it's yours. FYI the recycler is going to get me about $0.75 to $1 per 5 pounds or so, and I'd rather see these parts be used than melted. The only things I'm not melting are the transmissions and stuff that's already spoken for (I think). If you want to get in line for this stuff in case I can't close the deal, speak up.

Tony

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everyone I've spoken to should now have a shipping quote in their email. If I missed you, email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I also remembered some socketed logic modules with stage II and a custom cal, plus a power module. Not sure if it's changed, but when I did it socketing the module was a lot more expensive than getting the chip. $20 each, OBO!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.