Sunday, June 8th, 2008
  • 9:00am-12:00pm Registration open
  • 9:00am Show & Swap begins
  • 2:00pm Show participants parade
  • 3:00pm Show closes after parade

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
My dads the treasurer of the club I am sure to be there =)

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
anyone else in the area??? Cmon its pretty fun! Haha there is even drag racing =)
Hotwheels style. The track is fully automated and you can even redlight. Its pretty sweet

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
right on! You and your turbo bug =) that GLH is gonna be one bad ass ride when you are done with it.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
^you should come! And bring the thrifty for sure! I am trying to get all the tds together. Its a nice show!

·
Registered
928 Posts
I'm living in KC now, so I will probably be there. I would have my GLHS there, but I don't think my turbo will get here quite in time.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
As of right now, I will be there, but unfortunately I will not have the Daytona there, still have to go and pick it up and all.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
Hopefully my dad will bring his glhs. Gas is killing him on the BB roadrunner so the GLHS may get its first excercise for the year. I will hopefully be there with a Lebaron convertible (my laser wont be done in time). HOpe more can come!

·
Premium Member
4,344 Posts
I'd love to be there,but I'm just getting my 91 together.Block done crank and rods from balancer this week.I'm hoping to visit my son there the 4th Jul.would make it sooner for this meetif it was possible.Want to look up turbokid when I come and look over his cars if it's ok with him.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
^anytime!
Give me a date and I can schedule work on that day and we can go look over w/e you need.
I warn anyone though that I went down to chrysler hell (the back corner of the yard where all the td's are saved) and bring jeans and some boots cause it is grass past your ankles

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Hell, should almost have a good size group meet there in KC, had fun when Clayton come up and picked up his car. Will have to do it again.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
So, is Clayton gonna show up this weekend then? I know that I will be there on Sunday with a few friends of mine that are old school muscle, but I am looking to see the TD's that will show up. Besides, I have a few tires for Clayton.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts