Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Any interest in these hard to find ALUMINUM quarter window side louvers? Pulled off of my 86 Turbo Z.I am truly in love with these louvers but sad to say I have to part with them. These louvers should fit all 84-91 Daytona's. Just do the research please.
I am not sure if these louvers were painted over once before. cant tell if its the original paint. Looks to be a gloss black. They still look great!

Price will unfortunately be high due to the rarity of this item. Anybody who already owns these side louvers know that they can get a very serious decent penny for them. One Dodge guy I recently spoke to will not let his go for under 1k . So I'm going to say that this is considered a serious sale.

$600.00 OBO
Paypal Only

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

They are dusty in these pics. Louvers do show minor flaws like slight scratches in paint. None of the fins are bent. The very skinny narrow points on these louvers do have a slight bend in them from pulling them off the car. I can take a close up pic if need to be. The seal on the back of the louvers as you can see should be done over. Only if you want.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys. Louvers did not sell on Ebay . I have decided to keep them for myself . In a crazy and strange way, I'm actually relieved they didn't sell lol. Have you ever had that type of feeling????? Anyway, thank you all for looking. If a moderator sees this, can you please close this thread? Thanks !! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts