Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am reluctanly posting this in hopes that "amiturbo" will respond with a tracking number for the air dam I purchased from him on September 19th. I bought an 89 CSX airdam from this user and I told him that I wasnt in a major rush to receive it, just get it out to me withing a couple weeks.......as soon as he had the chance. After not receiving the part for 3 or 4 weeks I told him that I needed to have it by October 31st or I would have to file a claim with paypal due to the 45 day time limit for claims. I even called him on the phone the day before I filed to give him one last time to get it out and send me a tracking number. I filed the claim a week ago and have not heard from him since.

AMITURBO!!!! Please send the air dam!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
keep us updated please.

·
Banned
533 Posts
hey hey, it's being resolved don't worry guys. is monday a holiday for post office? or no?

hey now we spoke on the phone, and i did email you back, guy didnt buy the car. if you want i will take a couple pics of the air dam for you as well....message me on aim if u want as well

·
Banned
533 Posts
ehh he'll get it eitherway i need to get it out of my moms house, and the person that was gonna buy my car is giving me a ride to send it out, that's why i asked.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
dont sweat it...lol..i just try to keep track of whats going on....:thumb:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
no seriously that's what i like about turbododge.com same goes for florida3s.com

then u have sites like tamparacing.com and it's shitty mods don't care who has good deals or who gets ripped off as long as it's not them

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
mmmmm, but the staff is hungry....lol.....and thats going in my sig...lol
lol I think Cory is waiting to have one from me also, seeing how i gayed him out with the quote in my sig:laugh:

no seriously that's what i like about turbododge.com same goes for florida3s.com

then u have sites like tamparacing.com and it's shitty mods don't care who has good deals or who gets ripped off as long as it's not them
i agree, i couldnt be anymore pleased working with the staff this site has had sense RickP saved it.

·
Banned
533 Posts
i wish i bought that turbo i think from u a while ago lol, i'm lookin for another one now...i need to save my shadow

i took my 5spd dodge stealth down, off the road to start gettin ready for a fwdtt swap and well my dad (who's in the hospital with cancer unfortunately been in for 2 1/2 years) he wants me to make sure i have more then 1 car cuz i have an automatic stealth as well, and i recently got a job 30 miles from home each way so he wants me to have more then one car incase the other breaks down or to switch back and forth so i don't kill the cars

·
Banned
533 Posts
oh i'm not going for mitsu lol, i've got a garrett t1 on it right now still boosts lol i ran that stupid thing way too high lol stock gauge read 18psi ftl, so it was probly boostin about 15

·
Banned
533 Posts
i've had alot going on, then the turbo blew on my convertible,my only other cars are 2 dodge stealths, the air dam definately won't SAFELY fit in the stealth lol ups was suppose to pick it up but they wanted too much money for that...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Amiturbo.....still waiting on that tracking number. It was a week ago when we last spoke via PM. Please keep me updated.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Amiturbo,

Can you please respond to me in some way? I posted here earlier in the week and sent you a PM to which I have no reply. Please update me as to where you are with shipping the air dam out. I would really just like this to be over, as I am quite worried about the money that I gave you.:(

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Hey amiturbo, get that stuff squared away, I had troubles shipping what I promised a few weeks back, the guy was cool about it but I still paypaled him some money back because it was my fault( it was my idea)It would be a shame to be embarrased here over a shipping issue and possibly lose access to great forum.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.