Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i got my Iroc R/T running,
The ANTI-LOCK warning ligth is on all time,
Whats up with that?

Ok, its probably very simple, but i dont have service manual yet.
Need to pass inspection early this week and it wont be ok with a warning light on.

· Registered
182 Posts
I can be various things but worst case the pump/hydraulic unit is dead like on my R/T... If you know someone with a DRB-II you can read the ABS codes by connecting to the 6 pin connector inside the interior fuse box on the drivers side.

· Registered
997 Posts
ABS hydraulics have nothing to do with oil pressure. ABS is run through a system of hydraulics and a pump and oscilators etc, to control ABS system. You could have a failure there or if a sensor at the wheel is disconnected you will get that light too. I would check to make sure all the sensors at each wheel is connected and check fluid levels.

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ABS hydraulics have nothing to do with oil pressure. ABS is run through a system of hydraulics and a pump and oscilators etc, to control ABS system. You could have a failure there or if a sensor at the wheel is disconnected you will get that light too. I would check to make sure all the sensors at each wheel is connected and check fluid levels.
Ah! thats clear. thanxs for the info:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.