Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not trying to spend to much im 18 and still in school with no job i live in michigan jobs suck,so money is a issue.of course a garett t2 would be better but everyone one here wants close to 200 for one that needs a rebuild im looking at one a guy is trying to sell me for 100 but he said it has a oil problem and doesnt know whats wrong with it i cant trust something like thats so i figured i would go with the stage1 there cheaper

·
Premium Member
9,110 Posts
I have a couple decent mitsu cores real cheap; I may have a garrett core too ; and I have some misc turbo parts kicking around; PM me

if youre rebuilding you can make your TI garrett into a TII quite easy so a good early TI is an OK place to start ; for a Mitsu you can do some nice porting and run the 2.5" outlet

·
Registered
726 Posts
i have a mitsu with only 12,000 miles on it from the factory, not rebuilt. it needs a new center casting i cracked it trying to get the broken coolant lines out. if you have one already this should be swapable with your parts. 50.00 and you can pick it up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts