Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, any of you from Rochester or the Allegheny/ Saint Bonaventure area? I've seen at least one guy with an iroc-tona boppin around my town, wondering if he's on the board?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I'll be in Dunkirk NY next week(23 -27) for work. Anyone in that area? Usually I don't work any later than 5 if someone whats to hang out and catch a bite?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Probably too late to be relevant with this post...7 years later, but in the Elmira/Corning, NY area (2 hrs. from Roch/Buff). Got an 87 Shelby Z, 85 GLH T2, and 87 Shelby Charger. I've got a 87 Omni being used to repair some body damage on the GLH, and maybe use the floorboards for the Charger I'm working to restore.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Ayooooo

I live out in Albion!

Just got a TD.

89 spirit.

Until it's finished my DD is a 2012 Subaru outback 3.6r with muffler deletes. It sounds good, but 250 crank up doesn't cut it in a 3800 lb wagon

·
Registered
16 Posts
Probably too late to be relevant with this post...7 years later, but in the Elmira/Corning, NY area (2 hrs. from Roch/Buff). Got an 87 Shelby Z, 85 GLH T2, and 87 Shelby Charger. I've got a 87 Omni being used to repair some body damage on the GLH, and maybe use the floorboards for the Charger I'm working to restore.
I wish I had seen this post earlier. I was living in Ithaca for a few months with my 85 GLH. We could've met up! Unfortunately I'm back in Troy now... little far away.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, I'm very good at finding these things too late. Especially group buys for intake manifolds and the like...always miss those. Just don't get to the forums too often. I'm trying to find a nice - but not too nice - 1986 Turbo Z CS in the classifieds...so visiting more than I normally do. What I should be doing is focus on one of them and get it done. Too many irons in the fire. I'm guessing that's in NY and not the PA one...as Troy, PA is roughly the same to us as Ithaca. Not too many of us in the Southern/Northern Tier or Finger Lakes region.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts