Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
1,071 Posts
I know that a rim is the outside edge of a hole. A wheel is something that a tire goes on.

· Registered
1 Posts
the rims I had from a status would be on the outside of the studs and I would not run them they would brake studs and never get properly tight the hole pattern is off just a little I think I might be wrong or just really parinoid either or tell me if they work fine yoooh

· Registered
9,292 Posts
if its on a dodge, plymouth or Chrysler with a 5 x 100 lug pattern, Obviously not off a DSM, Avenger, Sebring, Intrepid, Monaco etc it will most likely fit your car then its just a matter of choosing the correct size tire. you can go off the sticker on your body in the body area then if you go up a rim size, you go down in one of the numbers. if it says 205 60 15, and you change to a 16, you go to 205 55 16 and the size is the same. anything larger than 225 on our cars usually rub at full lock and i would not mount 225s on anything less than a 6.5in rim. Allpar forums has a page with all the common TD wheels that fit our cars and most of them are readily available at yards

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.