Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
thats a lancer....not a lebaron....but it is a similar car so you might be able to do it!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
i think you need a coffee can exaust, some neon lights , a huge spoiler, and lots-o stickers!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
i think you need a coffee can exaust, some neon lights , a huge spoiler, and lots-o stickers!

That red one looks like a csx kit, not ricey. I wold not add a kit because my car is heavy enough and looks good as-is imo.

·
Registered
181 Posts
it COULD be a lebaron, but its an H body, not a G body like most lebarons

think you mean this

I like the look of that kit with the exception of the spoiler (my opinion), it's very Munstwang-ish looking.
Anyway, Thanks for sharing pics of that as I've never seen it before.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is a lebaron GTS, its identical to my car minus the kit. and no thx to the coffe can,spoiler, and lights. i just want my car to look nice not rice.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
it is a lebaron GTS, its identical to my car minus the kit. and no thx to the coffe can,spoiler, and lights. i just want my car to look nice not rice.

Yep, yep, and nope.

Yes it's a Chrysler grill. Lancer has horizontal strips in grill
Yes I have an A&A kit
No I won't sell it.:p

they come up for sale about once a year.

This thread has a pic on my car in front. It is up on jackstands.

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f25/113718-pic-my-new-shelby-lancer.html
I just checked my pics and your pic is the set I bought from Neonshowcar in Detroit!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I like the look of that kit with the exception of the spoiler (my opinion), it's very Munstwang-ish looking.
Anyway, Thanks for sharing pics of that as I've never seen it before.
I seen that kit in white at a pic-n-pull yard on an 88. It came with this 3pc wing however. The front spoiler had a crack in it and the paint was peeling. Here are pics of the wing (sale pending).

Rod

Blade Automotive exterior Bumper Dagger Auto part

Auto part Automotive exterior Bumper

Wood Plywood Hardwood Floor Wood stain

Wood Floor Stain

Black Light Line Architecture Sky

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts