Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exactly what the title says... Ive been in charleston sc and have not noticed any tds and in fact not any sort of car enthusiast around here.:shrug:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No kidding that isnt too far. I typically head that way to get to I95. I know there is a guy with a csx in summerville, but only have seen it on the road once. I was just seeing if there was even anyone around here. I went up to north charleston to see a "meet" and of course it was all ricers. Currently my r/t is down, like most. Just need to get my computer back and paint the car. But it will be great to have another daytona back on the road

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I have an 89 turbo 5 spd mini that is off the road right now. Nothing wrong with it, just enjoy driving a car with AC right now. Always up for a meet and greet if you are in the area. I was just in Summerville this weekend hitting up some yard sales.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am located in the Anderson/Greenville upstate area.
I have a red 93 Dodge Daytona IROC. I bought it brand new and
have loved it every sense.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Im in rock hill with an 87 Shelby z 2.2 t1 im building up....
I been looking their is another driveing around but I saw him on a day I didn't have mine and couldn't turn around and catch up ...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Go to the car meets with the stangs and camaro..
They look at u like ur a honda be4 u give them ur tail lights to look at for a change..
lol
Lol
Lol

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Rib256 sold his minivan a couple years ago. Gold Voyager with a first gen Caravan grill. Little rust around the rear wheel wells. 3" exhaust. Lancer lace wheels. Anybody seen it running around SC? I don't think the new owner is on the forums at all. I was just curious if it's still on the road or got blown up and left in a field.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im in Charleston, SC and a mechanic owned turbos all my life. Actually im looking for my first car, my old 86 GLH.. Looking for an older gentleman I knew years ago in SC say around 2007 or so maybe earlier. Guys first name was Andy, anyone know him. I know he had an L body GLH, traded him my old black GLH. Anyone got any info for me? Might have been a member on TeamOmni?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts