Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Just like cruiser boy said. Those are not headlight covers. they are a completly new headlight. They are projectors to be exact So yeah they should work with us pt's you migt need a kit to make the bulbs work.

-Cory

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
ContraAl said:
These are awesome!! Now if I can just get them over to the US. :'(
Actually, the shipping costs from Germany is quite reasonable and on par with domestic shipping options. The headlights are direct replacement assemblies, not a cosmetic add-on cover. But you may run into problems with local vehicle laws since there isn't a built-in provision for the turn signals and parking lights.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
well unless something has changed. those pictures were taken out of the APC catalog. that was their "euro" kit. however the headlights were not available. they are considered the integra style projectors i ordered mine from clearlamps.com or something like that. that was about a year ago and they are still on back order. As for the rest of the stuff in the pictures i would assume it to be the same way

·
Registered
950 Posts
PT Glen I hate to disagree about the apc but I bought for that company a year ago at the time they where called Horvath 4x4. They are a german company and don't know english at all. I had a person translate and order them for me. The front and backs totalled 845.00 to your door at that time. I got the backs 4 months later after 8 months I canceled the order for the fronts. The lights are not D.O.T. approved and will be illegal if you use them. One of our members works for D.O.T. reg's and says there is no side marker( you can't see the lens of the light from the side of the car) on the light there illegal. If oyu notice most of the cars have lights that wrap around the corner of the car so you can see them from the side, in doing this you don't need side marker lights. They are fine in Europe because they have a side marker light. To use them in the US you would need to add the side marker. I have only seen one other PT in the US that has the tailights and they are in NJ I think. Wiring is all different because of there side markers so you or someone you find will have to go wire by wire to find what goes to what. I reached my tenth speed shop before I found someone that would do it here in Florida. If you want to see the tailights that are not shown check out. Good luck they are a hassle from start to finish.

http://www.geocities.com/crusinusa007/Peoples_Cruisers/bsiver/index.html

1 - 18 of 18 Posts