Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
90 Daytona Shelby, 96 Jeep XJ, '13 300C
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are 3 crab wheels on a turbo Shadow here at Chesterfield Auto Parts in Richmond. The car is slated to be crushed probably this week. I could not find the 4th wheel anywhere in the yard. I'd get them myself but don't have the extra cash. It would be a shame for them to get crushed. They're in good shape, just need a new clearcoat or to be polished.

There's my good deed for the week. ;)

· Registered
90 Daytona Shelby, 96 Jeep XJ, '13 300C
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, that doesn't make sense at all actually. I could see them doing that with steel wheels, but not with alluminum. Thankfully the 2 main U-pull yards here don't do that.

I always have a hard time when I see these cars at the yards here because I want to pull and save everything on them. And to see a set of crabs, even just 3 of them, it's hard to let them go to the crusher. But money is just too tight right now. I had to pass on a beautiful set of pizza rims about a month ago too. Somebody did at least buy those, but I fear these crabs are going to become paperweights (if they aren't already).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.