Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not really posted much of late, but always wondered about the breakdown of the 1988 / 1989 Lancer Shelbys.
I have had an 88 white TII, 89 white TI and at some point in time to leave my life an 89 black TII sunroof car.

My questions is - is there anyone with anytype of production figures for these cars? Or if someone has the breakdown of the Lancer production for those years.
I have seen production numbers for other models/years directly from Chrysler but never for the Lancers (or for the matter, the 89 Lebaron GTS production numbers).
Other than the published numbers of 279 built for 88 and 208 for 89, which is just bizzare why Dodge would even make the 89 LS a seperate model from the dismal sales of the 88 LS.

Anyone have any info on these like breakdown by color and options - White/red/black, auto/5spd, sunroof??

Many, many years ago, the only numbers I vaguely remember hearing was a percentage by color (for the 89's):

44% white, 40% red and 16% black and I forget the breakdown for auto and sunroof across the 208 built, if this rings any bells to the faithful out there?

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts