Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spent a ton of money on a nos radiator for my vnt Daytona and I was just wondering if the t2's were the same and equally hard to find.

I read another post here about having a t2 rad re-cored, but the local radiator guy in my small town said that he couldn't re-core my vnt (something to do with the odd size of it and the plastic end caps), so is there a difference in them?

· Administrator
26,453 Posts
T4 is all by itself.
I had my rad guy locate one in 3/07 and he cannot find anymore. He located it in a rad shop in upstate N.Y.
Recently there were two TDers looking for rads for the VNT. It is discontinued by Chrysler and Valeo was the aftermarket manufactuer( also oe supplier to Chrysler) and it is no longer available. The listings in the aftermarket catalogs are incorrect.
Open a thread in the parts wanted section, see if anybody has one.

· Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey naj,

I think I may have "talked" with you when I was trying to locate one a couple of months ago.

I ended up finding one in Florida nos, thanks for the help with that!

So, I don't actually need one right now, I was just wondering about them because I haven't ever heard the t2 guys complaining that their radiator was so hard to find. Plus, I will probably own a t2 at some point, so I was just thinking ahead.;)

xtrempickup, that's good to know about the rad fitments. I also heard from someone that I respect, that the t2 ic actually flows better than the original t4 does... I may have to find a nice one of those.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.