Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a tow! Somebody with a tow dolly that is willing to take some time in the next couple of days to drive to Aiken SC and give a GLHt a tow to my house, and possibly help me put a TII motor into it so it is driveable!

Anybody. I'll put you up at the house and feed you...and beer! I need some help. What's out there?

I'll post pictures of the car as soon as I drive out and take them :thumb:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update! I'm driving back up to the upstate tomorrow and giving up on the GLHT :)() for now at least.

Next weekend I'll be driving back down to Aiken to put the 2.2 TII motor I have into the van to get it driving. If anybody wants to help out with that...get in touch with me. :thumb: I figure if it's anything like pulling the motor out for the first time...it'll only take approximately 4 or 5 hours to put it back in. Any experience in the best way to put an engine back in will probably cut that in half...but any beer consumption will likely lengthen it by a little ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
The S is Silent said:
Update! I'm driving back up to the upstate tomorrow and giving up on the GLHT :)() for now at least.

Next weekend I'll be driving back down to Aiken to put the 2.2 TII motor I have into the van to get it driving. If anybody wants to help out with that...get in touch with me. :thumb: I figure if it's anything like pulling the motor out for the first time...it'll only take approximately 4 or 5 hours to put it back in. Any experience in the best way to put an engine back in will probably cut that in half...but any beer consumption will likely lengthen it by a little ;)
i'll help you out a little on friday if you want me to...but then your sister and i are going to DISNEY WORLD!!! :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts