Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,874 Posts
I know Jackson is extreamly busy. I am sure thats the case with the rest of them.

· Registered
4,874 Posts
:Hecks we haven't even chatted on the phone recently. I hope it's cause of the '91 Daytona Shelby with the TIII:D, or the blue Daytona R/T... He gets busy around Carlisle time lol
Hopefully he is busy with a certain downpipe. :p lol

G

·
Im sorry I have gotten back to you. Like the guys said I am stupid busy:eek: I have to get a car ready for Carlisle that needs about a hundred hours to "finish" and have to get a few projects done for some friends before they arent my friends anymore. Summer hours really arent helping things either. I dont even remember the last time I looked at my list of VIPs or know if I have that VIN. If I do I really dont feel right about giving any personal info about it without the owners consent. Like what was said earlier,if you are that serious about it get a Carfax and go get a VIP Summary and Options report on the car. That will tell you pretty much any info I would have on it. Good luck with your quest and if you end up with make sure to tell us all about it:thumb:

· Registered
2,950 Posts
I just looked at the PM.

Without a VIN I can not help you.

The seller should be able to provide you with whatever info you are looking for.

As mentioned above swing by a local dealer & have them run it for you.

· Registered
4,874 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.