Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 3.0 duster is confusing me some days the trans kicks completely out of gear then other days its fine. is my trans finally burning up or is it just time to change the fluid and filter

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
my 3.0 duster is confusing me some days the trans kicks completely out of gear then other days its fine. is my trans finally burning up or is it just time to change the fluid and filter
3 things will help a great deal. 1 change the fluid and filter and adding a trans cooler,2nd reflash the trans ECU with a more up date program fron chrysler! and 3rd buy a updated trans shift solenoid and install it. it is easy to do and you don't have to remove the trans!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Explain more. If it randomly kicks into limp mode, then it needs to be gone through, or at the least, pull the pan, new fluid, filter, clean off the magnet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Explain more. If it randomly kicks into limp mode, then it needs to be gone through, or at the least, pull the pan, new fluid, filter, clean off the magnet.
it kicks its self in to neutral and wont move then it shifts back in to gear kinda hard i think its time for a 5 speed swap and i have all the parts for it so why not

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
like i said,do the maintenance I listed!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.