Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone show a picture of how and where they connected the boost guage. I am looking for a way to connect the clear plastic host they sent with the guage to a vacuum line. I have it connected to the back of the guage and mounted, just need a spot and a way to connect the hose.

thx all.

L

·
0 Posts
Just "twist" some 3/16 vacuum line onto where you would put the 1/8" compression nut and you should be good to go. None of that white nylon tubing is needed.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Do you want to run both boost gauges simultaneously or just your new autometer? To hook up both buy the 3/16 line Jackson suggested and a "y" connector from autozone/checker. If you remove the dash panel right under the steering column you should be able to find the vacuum line connected to your stock boost gauge. Tap into that using using your y connector and call it a day.

L

·
0 Posts
If you remove the dash panel right under the steering column you should be able to find the vacuum line connected to your stock boost gauge. Tap into that using using your y connector and call it a day.
Not if its a Spirit.......

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What I have done is connected everything boost guage and oil temp in the guage pod on the pillar. So everything is run and connected, I just pulled the small white tube into the engine bay, that is all I have left. I just need to find a place to connect it on the motor. Is there an adapter or something available. Or should I take it back apart, and fish a 3/16" hose through the firewall to the motor? Also, where on the motor do I plug her in?

thx guys.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Theres two barbs comming off the top of the TB, one of them has vac/boost the other just boost. You can tee into the one that has both. I cant remember which one because I ditched the stock TB years ago. Other than that any sorce from the intake will work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts