Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I saw one at a cra show mounted in the center of the trunk.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
2 will fit. I'm pretty sure of it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
hey i got 2 10's in the back of my cruiser enough room for a milk crate between them also on each end of the trunk "wall " they do a good job of music reproduction ,not boomer bass but fairly clean tight bass....just the way i wanted it 2 be |) ...tell ya this though i heard that they are coming out with the 10" nos versions in a month or so ...just keepin ya in the loop }})

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I have 2 Bazooka 12's in mine in a HUGE box. No more trunk space. :)

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
PT Rollin' said:
Hi, I'm pretty stupid with the whole speaker set up and stuff, so I was just wondering if anyone has installed the NOS looking bazooka tubes in their PT. And if so, how did you arrange them?
I decided that bazooka tubes were a bit too heavy on the ordnance, so, instead, I set up these "mortar tubes" for speakers...

But I do chew Bazooka Bubble Gum.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I HAVE THE BAZOOKA TRIANGE SUB TUBE, LOVE IT. :-{

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
DREAM CRUZR 3305 said:
I HAVE THE BAZOOKA TRIANGE SUB TUBE, LOVE IT. :-{
Did'nt see it at Myrtle. How good does it sound?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Ok, hopefully I can help you out with this one. I have two of those SAS Bazooka tubes that I'm going to install this weekend. My situation is a little different from how you will arrange yours, but it may help out. I have a complete Air Ride compressor system, including compressor, 5 gallon air tank, valves, and sending units, in the back of my car. I built a table that is at about a 30 degree angle and attached the air suspension components and subs to that. I arranged both subs and the air tank in a triangular pattern (that's the only way everything will fit back there), with the subs angled towards the center of the rear seats and the air tank perpendicualr to the rear hatch. I will try to post some pics of it when I'm finished with the whole project to give you a better visual, however it's snowing pretty bad out here and I may have to postpone the construction until next weekend. I hope this helped out a little.

Matt Nadler

P.S.~ I am no longer a PTE virgin! Not too shabby for my first post.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts