Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
My friend Ryan went through a worse wreck this last weekend. If any of you watched him at the Daytona race, he flipped several times and ended up moving the grass with his hood.

I wasn't there, but his mother was right in front of him in the pits when he wrecked.

I had breakfast with her last wednesday. She said it was the worst thing she'd even seen, her boy flipping over like that and her not being able to do anything but watch from the pit area.

Luckily, he's fine. A testament to the chassis builders for Penske and NASCAR.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
MX-5 said:
My friend Ryan went through a worse wreck this last weekend. If any of you watched him at the Daytona race, he flipped several times and ended up moving the grass with his hood.

I wasn't there, but his mother was right in front of him in the pits when he wrecked.

I had breakfast with her last wednesday. She said it was the worst thing she'd even seen, her boy flipping over like that and her not being able to do anything but watch from the pit area.

Luckily, he's fine. A testament to the chassis builders for Penske and NASCAR.
Saw that, it was scary 8* (You're right about the chassis builders)

·
Registered
571 Posts
From the skid marks it looks like a rich guy who thought he was a race car driver. I wouldn't want to be his insurance company. It was done on a race track and I doubt they would cover that

1 - 20 of 28 Posts