Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all the dodge diesels have block heaters??? I cannot find a plug anywares on my truck?? If i don't have one are they hard to put on??

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes, they all came with one. what year is your truck? anyway it goes it you are looking straight at the front of the truck it should come out in the lower left hand corner. It may be tucked inside of the fender or bumper in that area.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's a 04

·
Registered
146 Posts
Open the hood and check down behind the bumper all around in that area (behind the grill)on the passengers side of the truck. If you bought it used someone may have just threw it back up in their somewhere and it could be kind of hidden. I will go out to mine tonight (2003) and look to see where it is and where it possibly could be. Oh yeah, i wouldnt mind having your powerwagon, i have a 78 shortbed reg cab auto truck that was a factory 400 BB. It is ROUGH though.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my pw is in decent shape for the year. Mine is a factory 400 too. But it is far from it now. i have about 4k in the the motor. THe body is in the works.

I have looked ALL over on my truck and i cann't find the plug.

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you send me a private message with your email address in it i will be happy to send you some pictures of where the chord should be and where it could be.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
The heater is located on the passenger side of the block twards the front and up higher. If you find it just track the wire from there to the plug.

I drilled my fender and put a recepticle on from a Kenworth, so all I do is flip the cover up and plug it in. No more hanging cords..

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it kinda behind and under the oil filter?? My truck has some kind of plug and a plastic cap over it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts