Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a parts haul and have a ton of parts I probably won't ever use so I'll put it up here for any price just make an offer.

Daytona Wing set
92+ Daytona Lebaron headlights
Digital and analog climate controls.
Infinity speakers.
Pretty much anything NOT Engine mechanical related. I'm keeping all that stuff.

Also the guy I got the parts from has a non-ac alternator bracket a non AC crank pulley a new leather steering wheel for the 92 + Daytona and a bunch of the interior parts for that if you're interested I'll contact him

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just picked up a parts haul and have a ton of parts I probably won't ever use so I'll put it up here for any price just make an offer.

Daytona Wing set
92+ Daytona Lebaron headlights
Digital and analog climate controls.
Infinity speakers.
Pretty much anything NOT Engine mechanical related. I'm keeping all that stuff.

Also the guy I got the parts from has a non-ac alternator bracket a non AC crank pulley a new leather steering wheel for the 92 + Daytona and a bunch of the interior parts for that if you're interested I'll contact him
Hey, at 1:20 all that air duct/filter stuff, I MIGHT be looking for. Please look at my attch diagram for 91 Dodge Daytona. Thanks.
cd50a9912b9714692f10de78d4baff87.png

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,397 Posts
I don't think they're in there.

That thing you picked up (at 1:20) and said ,"I have no idea what this is.", is a headlight control module for the hideaway headlamps. They are worth a lot of dough if you can test them and they are functional. Possibly like $120 a piece if they are in great shape.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, at 1:20 all that air duct/filter stuff, I MIGHT be looking for. Please look at my attch diagram for 91 Dodge Daytona. Thanks. View attachment 275798
I have that full setup on my Daytona and a extra cover #27 and the hose #1. That airbox on the ground is the older T1 like on my 88 T&C. If I do a FMIC on the Daytona I'll sell that whole 92 setup.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think they're in there.

That thing you picked up (at 1:20) and said ,"I have no idea what this is.", is a headlight control module for the hideaway headlamps. They are worth a lot of dough if you can test them and they are functional. Possibly like $120 a piece if they are in great shape.
I can ask the guy I got the parts from but you can have em both just make an offer. Also the guy still has a ton of 90+ interior parts, 5 speed console and more...

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,397 Posts
I almost want to buy the "torque plate" just to check out the sections inside the casting since the head is already ruined.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
That is an interesting piece.

Thanks
Randy

I almost want to buy the "torque plate" just to check out the sections inside the casting since the head is already ruined.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts