Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into seat covers at www.wetokole.com and there was mention that they were the official seatcovers for the Budweiser PT Cruiser Fleet.

Has anyone seen or heard of such a fleet? I'd love to see this!

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
Comedy Cruiser said:
I was looking into seat covers at www.wetokole.com and there was mention that they were the official seatcovers for the Budweiser PT Cruiser Fleet.

Has anyone seen or heard of such a fleet? I'd love to see this!
Haven't heard of that "fleet." But that's a cool seat cover site, especially the Hawaiian print seat covers for the Cruiser...

Big Kahuna, call your office! |)

·
Registered
131 Posts
We don't have a "Fleet of Bud Cruisers" but here in little o middle of nowhere we do have two Bud Cruisers. They are both Stone White, one has the bud logo in red across the side the other has the multi color Bud Logo covering the entire car. Sorry to say niether one is anything to jump up and down over.

On a simular note - there is a Mello Yellow Cruiser in town that is way cool. It is lime green fading to yellow with the logo covering the car. Bright is not quite the right word!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fujmon said:
Dunno 'bout you, but I hate when my okole gets wet...'specially if I'm driving ;)
Well now you have to tell us what a "okole" is! ?:|

Being snowbound in Buffalo (a common misconception by the way!) the cold clouds our ability to comprehend innuendos and other things of language. 8-|

By the way, I would love to return the islands for a visit....last time was in '83 on honeymoon with the first wife...(not that I want to relive the memories....oh, heck forget it!)

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Comedy Cruiser said:

Well now you have to tell us what a "okole" is! ?

CC, like an opinion, everyone's got one...some bigger than others. It's yer butt!

By the way, I would love to return the islands for a visit....last time was in '83 on honeymoon with the first wife...(not that I want to relive the memories....oh, heck forget it!)
We'd love to have ya, brah. Already got visits from a couple of mainland cruisers. It's good to meet fellow PT Enthusiasts. Just write me and I'll hook you (or anybody else) up

·
Registered
469 Posts
Yes! We have a fleet of FIVE 2001 WHITE Budweiser PT Cruisers in the New York Mid-Hudson Valley. The local Budweiser distributor ordered all five Cruisers when they were not to be had.....and waited it out. They were ordered at the same dealer where I bought my Cruiser. All five arrived at the same time, and then were sent to the graphics shop for the Budweiser logo treatment. They are all base 2001 Cruisers. Never looked inside to see any seatcovers!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Well, our Cruiser's name is Clyde, and we named Mrs. DARKPT's vehicle Dale, so we have Clyde's Dale. Kind of Budweiser Cruiser in nature, anyway!

Actually, Dale was the second choice for her vehicle. Its a big white minivan, and I wanted to call it Moby. :}

·
Registered
501 Posts
I like those seat covers, theyre made out of wetsuit material and are side airbag safe. You can get them in all kinds of colors and patterns too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts