Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
What are you asking? For someone to tell you what to put in the boxes?

If that's what you want, we'll need all the info that's required for the boxes... and if you had that you could just do it yourself, so I'm not totally sure what you're wanting here.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are you asking? For someone to tell you what to put in the boxes?

If that's what you want, we'll need all the info that's required for the boxes... and if you had that you could just do it yourself, so I'm not totally sure what you're wanting here.
MAP: Is that asking for 2 bar 3 bar...?
Computer Controlled Boost: Is there a bad set point you can use or would "set point" be okay at stock boost?
Custom Calibration Special Options: (This may sound stupid).. Does this apply to me the 34$ tune?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
BoostButton is my site, so you can just PM me any questions, or use the e-mail link on the site.

1) Special options aren't anything extra. Same $34. Unfortunately, not all of the options are available on the TIII cals just yet. Just the 2-step and CE Flash options.

2) Not sure what you mean by 'bad set point'? I can adjust the boost to just about whatever level you want within the limits of the MAP sensor. Though, if you want like 28psi on computer control, it will require some tuning of the restrictor. The stock boost plumbing works well up to about 16-17psi. Above that, it will probably need some adjustments to work well.

3) 2-bar or 3-bar; 2-bar is the stock MAP sensor, it can only read up to ~14.5 psi. So, your boost (with computer control) would be limited to about 14psi. If you want to go higher with the boost, you need to upgrade to a 3-bar MAP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts