Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW, CAN'T SEE EITHER ONE OF MY PT'S, ALL I CAN SEE IS TWO LARGE WHITE MOUNDS. 20 INCHES OF SNOW ON THE GROUND,16 MORE EXPECTED TONIGHT. THIS*&%#@NG SUCKS!!! }(

·
Registered
202 Posts
I know what you mean-both our cars under 12 inches of snow and they have been cleaned off twice today x(
When will it all end :\

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
wish you could send some to me!!
Are you nuts Kat. 8* .......It has been snowing all day..got about 15"...calling for snow all night and probably another 10"-15" tommorow. Glad our PT is in the garage and under the covers ! :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
PT4U2NV said:

Are you nuts Kat. 8* .......It has been snowing all day..got about 15"...calling for snow all night and probably another 10"-15" tommorow. Glad our PT is in the garage and under the covers ! :)
Nope not nuts...just love the snow & haven't had much to speak of this winter at all. Kids haven't even been able to play in it, that's how much we HAVEN'T had! :(

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
this is what i find wierd. i have noticed that there are more houses up north without a garage then there are down south. you would think that they would have more garages up there because they know the snow is coming. i could be wrong but it seems like those who get teh worse snow always have their cars in the driveway. Hmmmmmm

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
PT_Hot_Rod said:
this is what i find wierd. i have noticed that there are more houses up north without a garage then there are down south.
We have more garages down South to protect our vehicles from large hail....and the vandals. ;)

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I can't see mine either!

Actually, they are warm in the garage. But, I still can't see them! :D

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Amy_and_Mark_In_NJ said:
They are only calling for 6 to 12 more inches of snow to fall today.
YOWZA!!! Can I come play in your snow??????? :x

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Can't see mine either - it's in the garage. But my wife's truck is outside.

Dream Cruzr 3305, where in Washington Township are you (Turnersville I'm assuming)? I grew up mostly in Wash. Twp., in Birches West directly across the street from Thomas Jefferson Elementary. Of course, when we originally moved there it was a big empty field!

Mark

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Amy_and_Mark_In_NJ said:
I can kinda see mine...
What sad looking Pt's!!! 8o We've had a really crappy winter here too this year. Lot's of really cold temps and a fair amount of snow, but never that much all at once!!! 8*

·
Registered
955 Posts
I think that is what mine will look like tomorrow morning. 8* :'( 8o

1 - 20 of 45 Posts