Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It started about 2 weeks ago, went to start car and it just clicks. Gave it a couple more cranks and got nothing. Replaced battery and started right up ran for a few days about 200 miles and started doing the same thing today. I pop started the car and took off the battery cables and it runs, not alternator. Help would be great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am starting to think that it is the alternator because the battery keeps on dieing.
I charge it and it starts right up, run it for like a half hour turn it off and it won't start. I pop started the car and took off the battery terminals and the car ran fine, I actually drove it for a few minutes, but my radio was flashing on and off. Multimeter says that i have 13.4... volts at the battery but it just doesn't seem to be enough to crank it over. I think that it might have something to do with the 1200watt stereo system that i am running.

chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.