Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Td’ers. Show of hands - who is planning on attending the 2020 Carlisle Mopar show?? My son and I are considering this a must-be-at show! First of all, it’ll be 50 years since the most incredible muscle cars left Chrysler’s factories - Challengers and Cudas, Dusters, Coronets and Chargers, Road Runners, and the famed winged warriors! That alone will be a celebration! It should be epic!!!!

On a more personal note, my son’s 85.5 Laser XT that we bought from the original owner has its 1985 Carlisle windshield sticker from when its owner took it there in his first few months of ownership. How cool to mark 35 years since the car was last there! I also am planning on bringing my other two 85’s out there for their 35th birthdays as well!

That’s where it gets complicated....trying to figure out how my son and I can drive three 85’s out from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania! Anybody have a car carrier heading from out west to PA that can swing by southeast Wisconsin and pick one of them up LOL!???

1 - 1 of 1 Posts