Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Desire a GLH/GLHS, Shelby Charger, Daytona Z or Laser in or near Texas.
Prefer running/driving car but will entertain all options/projects as long as you have title that is clear.
Please have pics available as well.

Have "CASH" for the right car! :thumb:

Thanks!

Bryan

· Registered
2 Posts
I am in east Texas with 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger. It is for sale. Make me an offer. Red, with silver interior, has a/c, 2.2 turbo with log manifold, it does run but that should include a qualification. It runs and will go down the street sorta...needs air to stay in the tires...they gas in it is no telling how old. But I got it running. Appears to be complete with no modifications. The head and gasket were fresh. That is why the mechanic got to claim mechanics lean on it. It appears I am not going to be doing anything with it. SO back on the market it goes.

Do not have photos yet. Let me know where to send them. I can take some when you write back.

· Registered
5 Posts
I have a 1985 Gold and Black Daytona, T1, sunroof, 5 speed, wrinkled drivers side fender and small crease bottom of the passenger door. Runs but piston pin is noisy. Its all original and was basically a one owner from San Antonio. I got it from a guy who bought from original owner but didn't know anything about computerised cars. The interior is in good condition and black. I have 1K in it and will part with it for same. DFW area. Let me know if your interested I can give you some pictures

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.