Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Center Console from Pro-Felge

955 views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Fujmon 
#1 ·

Just got my new painted center console from Pro-Felge and I have to say this is one of the nicest pcs I have ever seen. :x

The paint quality is awesome and color match perfect. It fits over the existing console so perfect that you would think it is part of the original console. I originally had painted my console to match the car but was not 100 % satisfied with the color match and gloss. I have nothing to say but praise for the quality pc these guys have produced. :x

See less See more
#3 ·
I was considering doing the same cokebear1 but after seeing this one I am so glad I got it. You have to see this thing to believe how nice it is. I never saw anything painted so flawless.

:x :x

#5 ·
PT4U2NV said:

Just got my new painted center console from Pro-Felge and I have to say this is one of the nicest pcs I have ever seen. :x

The paint quality is awesome and color match perfect. It fits over the existing console so perfect that you would think it is part of the original console. I originally had painted my console to match the car but was not 100 % satisfied with the color match and gloss. I have nothing to say but praise for the quality pc these guys have produced. :x
Price?? It looks beautiful!! 8o

#10 ·
wow, that looks fantastic!! How much was it?

#11 ·
that piece fits OVER the existing console?
Or is a painted OEM console that you replaced?
How does it fit over?

#17 ·
REESE said:
Got to agree with you! I have a red console cover and have had it for 9 months and it looks great. I would recommend Pro-Felge |)
I also got my console cover (Cranberry) from Pro-Felge and I also recommend it. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.