Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Central Texas Meet-up or FWD Dyno Day

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  talanthalus 
#1 ·
Anyone up for doing something again sometime soon? :) I would love to try to host something, but I don't have the room right now. Too damned many cars. I just picked up a 1991 Daytona Shelby a couple of weeks back for a daily driver, so I have been messing with that some, and I need to get the timing belt back on the IROC R/T in the next couple of weeks. I have been busy and not able to get to that for quite a while. :(

Just thought I'd see who is awake and reading out there.

--Todd--

#4 ·
YES!!!! saturday Nov 10th at 1 pm. Modern Performance in Houston is having their open house the same day bit from 10am - 2pm, and we share customers so we are doing it like that so people can attend both events. We start at 1 pm and will go till the last car dyno's even if we are there till midnight!! We are also going to unveill our NEW showroom and speed shop!

#5 ·
Damn. :) I will have to be in Dallas that evening. I don't think I can pull all of that off... However, I will definitely look forward to the next round, and I have a list of things I need, so I am trying to get it all prioritised and plan to use the shipping costs on gas for a road trip instead. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.